Saturday 7 May 2011


Left over cold red rooster chips and some heavy metal tonight, still feeling a bit sick so I'm sure that will help! Cant believe the West winds fore casted for the next week, patience oh how i love you. Looking like some solid swell to go with it too..........bring it on!!! Was checking some old wake board shots today and couldn't help myself, so much fun up at Logan cable. Found a crazy little speed blur while searching on the bottom left of the feature shot, be good to have someone claim it? Lost my dogs for about an hour tonight after what looks like their detailed planed escape came into effect. A small hole into next doors yard to scare the crap out the cats and make for the break.........I don't think so boys, not on my shift.

Yeah don't think the chips were any good hey!
Anyway Happy Mothers Days to all the ladies in the house and have a great day! Andy